To hire: Business Operations Manager
The EDITEL Group is a leading provider of IT/EDI services that specializes in Supply Chain Management. We employ more than 150 staff members at our headquarters in Vienna and at our subsidiaries in Prague, Bratislava, Budapest, Zagreb and Krakow.
For our office in Budapest/Budaörs, we are looking to hire a
Business Operations Manager / CEO (male/female)
In this senior management position, you will be responsible for general business administration of EDITEL Hungary, for business development and for managing and supporting the local team.
- Responsibility for the general business administration of EDITEL Hungary
- Leading and supporting the local team, e.g. professional development, mentoring and motivating the team, team and performance evaluations
- Preparing and controlling the annual budget and P&L management
- Strategic development of the business, marketing and the organizational structure, e.g. business and marketing plans, talent attraction and retention, strategic partnerships
- Developing and executing growth strategies
- Market intelligence – following market trends, opportunities, competition, customer demand
- Tight cooperation with the headquarter and the other EDITEL subsidiaries (CEE)
- Representing the company at external events, seminars, etc.
- Regular reviews of the performance of the company, monitoring the sales pipeline and project delivery
- Providing regular reporting to the HQ Management
- Self-professional development
- College/University degree
- At least 10 years of experience in managing small-to-medium-sized teams
- Experience in selling IT solutions/services
- Hungarian market knowledge and network
- Experience in budgeting, business and financial modeling
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Experience in SaaS, B2B integration, supply chain process optimization, digitization is an advantage
- Knowledge of German and other European languages is an advantage
- Német és más európai nyelv ismerete előny
Your future working environment
We offer a varied and international working environment at the crossroad between logistics and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) where dedicated employees can reach their full potential and take their career to the next level. Learn more about the employer EDITEL.
What we offer
- Competitive and attractive compensation depending on your experience and skills
- Progressive bonus package rewarding team and individual performance
- Support to your professional development
- Flexible working environment – get things done is more important than seat in office
- Great time to join the company as we are experiencing rapid expansion and have ambitious plans
Are you interested in joining our team?
If you think you have relevant management experience and you are up for the challenge to take lead over the Hungarian business operation, interact across the organization with an international background, yet still with a family-like atmosphere, we are looking forward to receive your application.
Please send your application documents to Mr. Tibor Šata, e-mail: email@example.com.
Symbolic image copyright iStock, tadamichi