To hire: Software Tester/QA Engineer
The EDITEL Group is a leading provider of IT/EDI services that specializes in supply chain management. We employ more than 150 staff members at our headquarter in Vienna and at our subsidiaries in Prague, Bratislava, Budapest, Zagreb and Krakow. We are looking to hire a
full-time Software Tester/QA Engineer (male/female)
As our new qualified Software Tester/QA Engineer you will be working on several applications within B2B transactions processing. You will be ensuring the quality of our products as a member of an international cross-border SCRUM team. You will be working collaboratively with SCRUM product owners, software developers and other quality assurance engineers to define and design high quality solutions. Your role will also include working on test strategy, automated and manual tests, on security standards as well as metrics, and presenting your work during the SCRUM meeting.
- Bachelor‘s degree in computer science or similar and 3+ years of experience in software testing
- Experience with test automation tools/concepts, open source frameworks (Cypress.io, Selenium, Cucumber, …), principles of REST and SOAP API’s, databases (MongoDB, SQL and NoSQL technologies), ISTQB Certification, CI/CD concepts and working in an agile work environment (SCRUM)
- English (corporate language), German is an advantage
Other desired competences
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Good communication skills and the ability to communicate complex topics to others
Your future working environment
We offer a varied and international working environment at the crossroad between logistics and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) where dedicated employees can reach their full potential and take their career to the next level. Learn more about the employer EDITEL.
What we offer
Compensation commensurate with performance starting at EUR 2,500 that can be negotiated depending on your qualifications. You can work either in one of our offices (Vienna, Prague, Bratislava, Budapest, Zagreb, Krakow) or in your home-office (remote), with flexible working time. We also provide budget for trainings, meal vouchers, contribution to sports activities and much more.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please send your application documents to Ms. Claudia Hinker, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Symbolic image copyright istockphoto, Cecilie_Arcurs