e-Invoice via PDF
Send PDF invoices in an audit-proof manner
Electronic invoicing via PDF is an especially good choice for businesses that issue a large number of invoices to many small clients. With electronic invoices, invoice data (EDIFACT, CSV, I-DOC) is exported from the company’s ERP system and turned into PDF invoices that can be customized as needed. There is also the option of adding a signature and of archiving invoices in an audit-proof manner.
PDF invoices are sent to invoice recipients via e-mail or can be downloaded from the online portal using a safe link. Many additional functions are available, including time stamps, reminder management and a variety of analyses that help ensure a safe invoicing process. As a matter of course, audit-proof archiving of invoice data in the EDITEL archive is also available.
Benefits e-Invoice via PDF:
- Save on postage, printing and processing
- Automated sending process
- Relies on the same interface as for large EDI-enabled trading partners
- Easy access to invoices for recipients thanks to our online portal
- E-Mail notifications for invoices that have not yet been retrieved
- Speeds up the payment process
- Signature and time stamp