Just follow these easy steps*:
- You will deliver your goods to your clients just like you did before and continue invoicing via EDI-INVOIC.
- Your invoice will simultaneously be sent to your clients and Intermarket Bank. Electronic invoices will securely be transferred via the EDI service eXite®.
- Intermarket Bank will purchase your accounts receivable and will make an advance payment of up to 100% (incl. VAT), which can be done immediately upon request.
- Your clients will make payments to your account the same way they did previously.
- Payments will be automatically transferred to Intermarket Bank.*Provided that you use a business account as a clearing account with Erste Bank or Sparkasse. Payments from your clients that are covered by your e-discounting agreement will automatically be forwarded to you.
About Intermarket Bank
Intermarket Bank is a subsidiary of Erste Group Bank AG and specializes in accounts receivable purchasing. It is an experienced and strong expert on the local market with a focus on factoring.