To hire: Linux System Engineer/Devops
The EDITEL Group is a leading provider of IT/EDI services that specializes in supply chain management. We employ more than 150 staff members at our headquarter in Vienna and at our subsidiaries in Prague, Bratislava, Budapest, Zagreb and Krakow. We are looking to hire a
Linux System Engineer/Devops (male/female)
In this challenging position, you will be part of a highly qualified infrastructure team that is in charge of running and optimizing our server infrastructure and ensuring that our applications run smoothly.
- Managing complex Linux systems
- Close cooperation with development (agile)
- Deployment and operation of high-availability applications (Java, Oracle)
- Planning, implementing and testing of new technologies, infrastructure concepts and HA strategies
- Analysis, documentation and troubleshooting
- University degree/degree from a University of Applied Sciences/graduate from a higher technical education institute or several years of professional experience
- Solid experience working with Linux infrastructure and JAVA applications as well as security technologies
- Good proficiency in English
- Good problem-solving skills
- Expertise in the following areas is a plus:
- OS & databases: VMWare, Linux Redhat, Docker, Oracle, MongoDB
- Message brokers: ActiveMQ
- CI/deployment/orchestration: Salt, Kubernetes, Openshift, etc.
- Other: Blockchain, Nagios, SOAP WS, Rest, JIRA, Confluence
- Experience in working with high-load systems and performance optimization is an advantage
- Willingness to engage in further education and to work in a team
Your future working environment
We offer a varied and international working environment at the crossroad between logistics and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) where dedicated employees can reach their full potential and take their career to the next level. Learn more about the employer EDITEL.
What we offer
Compensation commensurate with performance starting at EUR 3,800 that can be negotiated depending on your qualifications. You can work either in one of our offices (Vienna, Prague, Bratislava, Budapest, Zagreb, Krakow) or in your home-office (remote), with flexible working time. We also provide budget for trainings, meal vouchers, contribution to sports activities and much more.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please send your application documents to Mrs. Andrea Hauke-Wimmer, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Symbolic image copyright istockphoto, Cecilie_Arcurs