The latest EDI generation
Safe, flexible, functional
The new generation of eXite® makes the use of Electronic Data Interchange at your company easier than ever. The new comprehensive EDI package by EDITEL includes services for all possible needs, ranging from EDI Communication and EDI Integration to e-Invoice, Digital Archiving, Business Monitoring and Web EDI. State-of-the-art technology and a future-proof architecture make sure that your company is well prepared to handle any challenges in the area of Electronic Data Interchange now and in the future.
Maximum security & availability
For eXite®, security remains a top priority. This includes our trusted fail-safe infrastructure provided by our technology partner T-Systems as well as the complete registration of all transactions, access information and other activities. We continually update and improve our security features and verification mechanisms to meet the latest technological standards.
- Redundant infrastructure in high-security data centers
- Available 24/7/365, maintenance with uninterrupted service
- Multilevel firewall concept for maximum security
- Encrypted data transmission only
- Digitally signed transmission logs (Proof of Delivery)
- Ongoing inbox monitoring
- Periodic audits and penetration tests for the entire infrastructure
Connecting new EDI partners is easy!
In addition, the new version of eXite® also supports many industry standards, ERP/WWS adapters and communication channels. There is virtually no EDI partner that your company won’t reach via eXite®. This makes the process of connecting new businesses and/or EDI partners faster than ever.
- Comprehensive integration options with ERP adapters for SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, MQSeries, and many more.
- Supports different industry standards (EDIFACT, EANCOM, VDA, ebXML, RosettaNet, TRADACOMS, …)
- Many different communication channels (P2P, AS2, OFTP, X.400, SOAP Web Services, FTPs, …)
- Workflows can be customized
- International reach and support (24/7/365)
- EDITEL support when adding new partners
New eXite® online portal
Keeping track of transmitted data is easier than ever thanks to advanced search and the highly user friendly tracking option for EDI transactions. You will have a full overview of all EDI operations via eXite®, 24/7.
- Daily EDI operations status information thanks to a smart dashboard
- Customized search screens / advanced inbox search options
- E-mail reports about delivery statuses
- Easier data handling with manual upload options for EDIFACT, XML and many more.
- Integrated Location Finder: store-specific GLN search for your trading partners
- (currently, more than 10,000 GLNs are available and updated regularly)
- Access to the eXite® log
- Improved authorization concept