E-Invoicing Exchange Summit Europe 2023
ViDA and the Major Industry Trends, Challenges and Opportunities
Mark your calendars for the E-Invoicing Exchange Summit Europe, scheduled from October 2 to 4, 2023 in Dublin. This global summit offers a deep dive into the latest trends and future projections in E-Invoicing, E-Reporting, and more. It’s a fantastic chance to rub shoulders with leading experts from both the governmental and industrial sectors, expanding your professional connections.
Kick off the Summit on Monday, October 2, by attending the pre-conference workshops. Wind down in the evening with the Icebreaker Reception. The main conference sessions will run on Tuesday and Wednesday, October 3 and 4.
Representing EDITEL Group, EDITEL Poland is proud to be an event partner. Drop by our booth to glean insights on the forthcoming mandatory e-invoicing showcased in the report ViDA (VAT in Digital Age). With our extensive experience in launching electronic invoicing across the EU, we’re here to guide and support you.
Main topics on the agenda
- The Commission´s Proposal on VAT in the Digital Age – State of Play
- Peppol and Decentralised Continuous Transaction Controls (DCTCE)
- What Governments Can Do to Ease CTC Introductions
- Requirements and Technical Specification to Extend EN 16931 for B2B E-Invoicing
- Preparing for E-Invoicing from a Finance, IT, and Tax Perspective
- Update on Global Regulatory Compliance and Legal Frameworks for B2B, B2G and B2C
- Maximising Efficiency Potentials for Businesses under ViDA E-Invoicing
- The Common European Model for Electronic Exchange of Invoices and Tax Related Data “DCTCE” in The Light of ViDA: Is It a Match or Not?
Also, do not miss the exhibit hall featuring leading industry partners in the field of E-Invoicing, payment, and process automation.
Time and venue
October 2 to 4, 2023
The Convention Centre Dublin (CCD)
Spencer Dock, N Wall Quay, North Wall
Dublin 1, D01 T1W6
Conference tickets range from EUR 1200 to EUR 2150, with special rates available for public sector entities and high-volume invoice senders.
For full details, agenda, and to register, please visit www.exchange-summit.com
Symbolic image copyright Exchange Summit