Odette International Conference
21st Odette International Conference 23-24 May 2022
Attend Odette 2022 at the spectacular Cubex Centrum in Prague to find out how major players in the global supply chain are using their collective intelligence to find solutions for an agile, holistic and sustainable approach that will help face the industry´s unprecedented challenges.
Odette International Ltd. is a London-based non-profit organisation that unites several national automotive associations and federations. It promotes standards in the areas of logistics, EDI and partner relationships management. Odette was set up as a project in the 1980s and has had its own legal personality in 2001 when Odette International Ltd was founded.
- Serve the automotive industry in Europe
- Develop standards and best practice recommendations
- Provide tools and services that support the digitalization of supply chain processes
- Organize Odette International Automotive Conference & Exhibition for Supply Chain Professionals and Digital Transformation Experts
Registration and programme
EDITEL, provider of EDI solutions, is a VIP sponsor of the conference and is hosting an exceptional evening networking event for the conference attendees. Given these unusual times, we have chosen the unusual approach of welcoming everybody to our event at historic Zofin Palace located on iconic Slovansky Island in downtown Prague. The evening will start with a cocktail reception at the conference venue, after which we will have transportation for delegates to the unique location for an evening full of networking opportunities with colleagues, vendors, and clients in a relaxed setting.
Do not miss the opportunity to meet our international team of automotive industry experts who will be available at booth 16/17 for any questions you might have regarding the connection to the digital supply chain.
In addition, EDITEL client Michal Drozdík, IT Manager at ZANINI CZ, s.r.o. (a major Tier1 trim supplier to vehicle manufacturers across the world) will discuss the challenges of implementing digital communication processes with both customers and suppliers and how the assistance of experienced EDI service providers is a key factor for success.
The program, registration, and additional event information are available on the Odette conference.
Sessions will focus on:
- The EV supply chain
- Packaging: Protecting your assets
- The scene in Central Europe
- Supply chain crisis: Can technology come to the rescue?
- Achieving real ‘real time visibility’
- Global standards for global players
- The true role of customs in global exchanges
- Meeting the sustainability challenge
- Digitalising the supply chain: From Tier n to dealership
- Eliminating weak links in the supply chain
This conference is the place to be for key decision makers from automotive companies around the world.
If the conference sounds interesting to you, but you are unable to attend, don´t worry!
Alternatively, you can talk to our EDI experts whenever it´s convenient for you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule an EDI consultation via our contact form.
Symbolic photo copyright Odette International Ltd