Odette International Automotive Conference for Supply Chain
Odette 2023 – Still Building Solutions for Sustainable Supply Chains
This year, from 20 to 21 November 2023, the 22nd Odette International Automotive Conference for Supply Chain took place at the Titanic Chaussee Berlin in Berlin. It was a gathering of the who’s who in the automotive industry. The big players in the global supply chains in the automotive industry shared their knowledge and presented their solutions to meet the extraordinary challenges ahead. For participants, the conference was a great opportunity to exchange experiences and network with their international colleagues. A wide range of current topics in the supply chain was presented and discussed.
Sessions focused on:
- Solutions for Sustainable Supply Chains
- Managing an ever-changing Regulatory Landscape
- Building an EV Supply Chain
- Packaging – the Red Cells of the Automotive Supply Chain
- Transforming Finished Vehicle Logistics
- IT Integration and Technology Change
- Digital Integration all the Way
- The Future for Supply Chain Communications
- … and something to chew on
As a leading provider of EDI solutions and main sponsor, we also hosted an exceptional networking evening at the exclusive Berlin Classic Remise with a visit of its exceptional museum. People had the opportunity to meet our international team of automotive industry experts at booth 19/20 for any questions regarding the connection to the digital supply chain.
In addition, EDITEL client Petr Šmidlík, Head of IT at Yusen Logistics (Czech) s.r.o. (international supply chain logistics company), was enlightening us with his presentation called RFID solutions – (RTI) Reusable Transport Item Management System, designed to show how the assistance of experienced EDI service providers is a key factor for success.
Yusen Logistics is an international logistics provider for the entire supply chain in multiple verticals. Yusen Logistics is constantly developing more streamlined and sustainable ways to provide efficient logistics solutions in an effort to add value to its clients’ business.
Odette International Ltd. is a London-based non-profit organization that unites several national automotive associations and federations. It promotes standards in the areas of logistics, EDI and partner relationships management. Odette was set up as a project in the 1980s and has had its own legal personality since 2001 when Odette International Ltd was founded.
- Supporting the automotive industry in Europe
- Develops standards and best practice recommendations
- Provides tools and services that support the digitalization of supply chain processes
- Organizer of the Odette International Automotive Conference & Exhibition for Supply Chain Professionals and Digital Transformation Experts.
Are you interested in EDI solutions?
Our EDI experts will be happy to inform you. Please contact us at email@example.com or make an individual appointment for your personal EDI consultation directly via our contact form.
Photos copyright Odette International Ltd. & EDITEL
Portrait photo copyright Petr Šmidlík